8.4.08

Bak Kut Teh @ Selayang

What is the most popular food in Malaysia?

Well, we can see tonnes of mamak stalls everywhere.

But what about Chinese food?
Well, beside chicken rice, I would say Bak Kut Teh is getting more and more crowded.


Its easy to prepare, its fast to serve and its tasty like heaven. I think if somebody could create a halal Bak Kut Teh, tasty like the "haram" recipe. Walauu... you will strike a fortune!

Simple food is easy to cook, but will it be living a "bang" on your bud will certainly tougher than those sophisticated, expensive ingredients, complication serving.

This shop in Selayang has been popular for years. I still remember my ex ex ex boss used to highly recommend this when ever we had Bak Kut Teh else where. Those days, I thought he like it just because his house is near to the restaurant and eat it day in day out. "You eat it everyday, sure got use to the taste already laa..."






They serve "beh cui ge" springy cute rice cake. A Hokkian food which I miss it very much during my kids day with my granny.


Hot, steamy, sweet, tender meat. Walauu...



Err... those chicken feet also good lerr...

No comments: