7.2.10

Yik Mun Halal Pao @ Tg Malim

Preparing meal for my family is a challenge, real challenge. Mother always complain how hard she cook if everyone is going to eat at the same table.

You must be thinking as a food blogger, I should be the one to give her all the pressure to serve. You are wrong. I have had a very long and intensive training to not be choosy on food from her since young.

Sister is allergy to chicken. So anything related to chicken normally ban on the table.

Wife is allergy to seafood. So, anything comes from the ocean will hardly find its way to our plates.

Further to that, she also don't take pork.

Now you can guess how hard my mother to cook. And how "kesian" my tummy.

So, don;t blame myself to open up widely when I hunt for food outside. I am too healthy at house.

Problem is, 95% of my meal is eating out.

*****

Honestly, I don't find it terribly superb for Yik Mun pao, except it is Halal and well prepared. I have eaten better textured char siu pao at many places.

But. Yik Mun serve one of the best Halal pao to our Muslim friend and my wife.




100_1733 100_1734 100_1738 100_1742

No comments: