24.4.06

Shihlin Snack... Really BIG Chicken Chrispy

I still remember once upon a time, when I saw the advertisement in TV about "KayFSee" BIG chicken bugger, I went and hope it fulfill my hungger. Who knows it end up with just one bite in my mouth.

Few months ago I went again afterring the so call REALLY BIG fish sandwich. Hahaha... This silly Chinaman never learn from mistake. I felt like a dumb fish, again!

When I went to this Shihlin Snack Shop in 1-Utama near old cinema area, I thought I should order few "snack"s to fill my stomach. Who knows their Chrispy Chicken really overfill my mouth capacity.

KampungboyCitygal ate there almost the same day as I. And they wrote some fine reviews. My pictures are equally "autar" as their. I forgot my camera somewhere.

Wantan Production also reviewed the stall and gave some fine comment about their oyster mee sua.

Joan @ Life of a Food Lover too, tried and impressed with the food there.

Boo_licious @ masak-masak also love the place. Too bad she did not tried the REAL XXL Chicken.

With so many kaki blogged about the place, I guess you guys do not need me to further elaborate. (Safe my brain cells for writing)


Tonnes of spices and chilly powder added. My nose told me I need to take a break.

Pretty big, huh!


Chrispy and spicy, many many times bigger than the biggest "KayFSee".

As been reviewed in other blogs, this oyster mee sua tasted not bad at all. It cooked in the pot for hours. And surprisingly the mee sua texture still strong. Because of long cooking in slow fire, all oyster flavor penetrated into the noodle. You should eat with spoon, not chopstick.

5 comments:

irenekay said...

hey...i'm goin to kuantan this weekend.... since you are local there...any good place to recommend for makan? is Pak Su really worth it or is there other good seafood (and cheap) where the local patron?
It's not my 1st time there, but it seems we have problem looking for food during lunch and we always end up in the market (near berjaya shopping mall)
this my email.... irenekay@gmail.com
thanks!

Unknown said...

Coincidently, I'm eating my take away of XXL chicken while typing comments here..Ur pictures is a lot better than mine ok?? LOL

boo_licious said...

wah! Shihlin is yummy. Now I feel like driving to 1U to eat the oyster mee sua considering it's just a hop and a skip away through the tunnel.

wyejon said...

mmmm... havent had any oyster mee sua since the day i wrote about it!!!

Jac said...

i went today and tried the sweet plum potato fries! delish! sweet potato fries.. hard to find them around