27.11.06

Ah Seng Bak Kut Teh... in Kampung Subang

I previously posted few Bak Kut Teh shops such as Grandpa Bak Kut Teh or Vege Bak Kut Teh.
As a typical Malaysian chinaman, you can guess that I love Bak Kut Teh just like those "kuli" in the old days at Port Klang. Every time when I heard there is good one, sure I will find my way there.

Good food or bad food is very subjective to the patrons. It even more particular for Bak Kut Teh as we are all various from our belove taste of soup. Some of us like it clear and light (just like me). But some of us like it thick and full of flavours. Thus, we always have contradict opinion regarding to the best Bak Kut Teh in town. This variant of taste also causing Bak Kut Teh stalls mushrooming with each has its unique characteristic.


Ah Seng Bak Kut Teh, which is located at Subang Permai, at the junction of Monterez Golf Club, near Kampung Subang serves some of the best food in town.




I love the soup which is not too thick that I can drink by itself. Those meat was just nicely cooked that not too tough, neither too soft. Just tender enough for me to bite.




Besides Bak Kut Teh, I guess their chicken feet is also one of the best I ever had. Never get fool by the appearance. Before I put those delicacy in my mouth, I thought I am going to have a very hard, tough meat, which might cause goose bump on me. I did had goose bump, but it was because the food was too delicious.



Normal vegetable? Maybe. But I think I need to inform you that those leaves never fry in the wok. There were merely soak in hot water and shower with oyster sauce. I do not know how will you feel. But for me, after those heavy meaty food, I felt less guilty by eating those green leaves.

No comments: