Babe_KL has been organizing Merdeka Open House many times and I did nothing every time.
Well, this year's theme is a little easy and I have something very very special to share.
I call my noodle as Tham Mee, my family noodle (Huey name it, after she heard my history). It's not Mark's Mee because it was inherited by my passed away father.
My dad was the first to cook it and serve us when we were kids. We loved it until we could eat it for every breakfast.
Mom continued the tradition and prepared it pretty frequent for us during those school days.
Even until now, my house will always ready for the 4 ingredients in case we suddenly miss the taste.
The noodle is simple and easy to prepare yet extremely tasty for all children and adult. As simple as cooking instant noodle but matching any Maggi Mee goreng out there.
1. Cook the instant noodle and drain it dry.
2. Add enough Yeo's Sambal Ikan Bilis.
3. Add Rocket Brand (made in Kuantan) kicap.
4. Add Rocket Brand (made in Kuantan) kicap pekat.
5. Mix well and eat hot.
6. Oh! If necessary, it is advised to add a half boiled egg as topping. (This step is improvement from Mark himself).
You are welcome to try it and if it does taste good, please give a credit to my dad, okay?