SHAH ALAM: A food blogger named Mark was suspected to suffer food poisoning after eating at his favorite Mamak restaurent in Shah Alam.
After eating two pieces of roti canai as his supper, his stomarch felt very uneasy. At first he though it was because of small digestion problem. He did not take any further notice. Instead, he opened a can of beer to chill himself down. Unfortunately, the following 12 hours he had stayed practically awake and sitting outside his toilet.
The next morning he quickly went to a clinic nearby, in an almost fully dehydrated condition. Doctor immediately gave him an injection after hearing his story and send him back to rest for two days.
When he told the story to his family, his mum first reaction was:" See? Told you not to drink too much beer!"
When he SMS to his colleague about his medical leave, his colleague first reply was:" Are you sure is food poisoning? Not beer poisoning?"
At last, he himself also confuse what kind of poisoning he was having.